My interests often cycle, and recently I have once again started to watch Asian TV dramas. It started when I went to Lawrence's cousin's apartment. His cousin's wife, Caroline, put a current Taiwanese drama on the TV for me to watch while they played mahjong. It was hilarious, and when I went home I found a website that streams Asian dramas so I continued watching it.
It's called "The Magicians of Love" and it's about a hair salon opened by 3 internationally renowned hairdressers. They claim to be able to give anyone a new image, transforming them into someone beautiful. Antics ensue and love triangles develop as they compete with a headstrong young girl who works at (and who's father is the owner of) the local neighborhood hair salon.
Browsing around I also found out that this year, Hana Kimi was made into a TV series in Japan! Yay! I already enjoyed watching the Taiwanese-produced Hana Kimi. Although I haven't finished watching it yet, I think I now have more of an incentive.
The 2 sites I found are:
www.aznv.tv
www.mysoju.com
1 comment:
hanakimi is a live action?! i must see it!!
Post a Comment