Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Frozen Yogurt

I didn't know there was a craze until I moved back to LA and heard of Pinkberry. We've since had a Pinkberry open in Old Town Pasadena. We also have a 21 Choices in Old Town, a much older frozen yogurt institution. Yes, they are all over the places, but now just a few blocks from my work we have a Tutti Frutti (serve-yourself, priced by the ounce). I love the little jelly toppings they have. At lunch today I got a 6in. meatball sub from Subway, and then went to the Tutti Frutti next door and got a regular flavored frozen yogurt with strawberries, kiwis, and jellies for $4.50. It was a lot - it's a great strategy since the smallest cup they have is still pretty big and you feel like you want to fill it up. Next time I could probably do with less.

1 comment:

Kenrick said...

The yogurt craze has gotten out of hand.