Argh, I skipped out on working out again last night. I just started the monthly yuck again and I was stuck on a programming bug that I still can't figure out.
I minimized the news feeds on my iGoogle homepage so that I wouldn't have to read headlines about things that would piss me off. But, I still visit Yahoo and read the Ravelry forums, both of which provide me plenty other news to get stressed over. It's rather frustrating because I'm only interested because certain things are rather important to me. But, because they're important to me, I get stressed our reading stupid stupid things.
I thought I was the queen of being laid back and relaxed? I used to actively try to relax myself so maybe that will help - listening to classical/ambient music, focusing on breathing slowly and deeply, and following set routines like stretches before bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment