Floor exercises, all the way across:
- 2 lunges forward, 1 lunge back; 2 lunges back, 1 lunge forward
- forward inchworm push-ups; backward inchworm push-ups
- ** At this point, my vision was dotted and my ears got plugged so I lay down for a quick rest. I don't know why as I wasn't gasping for breath or feeling nauseous. I did feel a little cold as if the blood was rushing away from my head (which Lawrence says could have caused the change in vision). I also noticed as I was doing the first 2 exercises that I didn't stop in the middle as often as I normally would have, particularly for the inchworms as my upper body gets tired from those quickly.
- crab walk forward; crab walk backward
- forward broad jumps; backward broad jumps
- forward sprint; backward sprint (x5 rounds)
- side steps forward; side steps back (x5 rounds)
Ab exercises:
- Holding a 5lb. weight in each hand with arms straight up, lean weights to the right and then to the left.
- On a tilted sit-up bench: come up a little, go back down, come up halfway, go back down, then come up all the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment