Just watched Avatar in IMAX 3D at Universal Citywalk. I actually enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. It's something I could see myself really getting into if they came out with more stories. It gave me the same feeling I got from the fantasy & sci-fi I read in high school, like Anne McCaffrey's stuff. And for some reason it also reminded me of the line for Star Tours at Disneyland.
After taking a quick perusal through the trailers on Apple, these are the movies that look interesting: Sherlock Holmes movie. Other interesting ones coming up: The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, Alice in Wonderland, Clash of the Titans, Iron Man 2, Prince of Persia - Sands of Time, Robin Hood, The Sorcerer's Apprentice, The Lightning Thief (doesn't look so bad for a young adult-targeting film...or maybe I just reallly have a thing for anything in the fantasy genre).
Some movies that are already out I probably want to watch...Up in the Air, Burn After Reading (yeah, that came out a while ago), and Inglourious Bastards.
No comments:
Post a Comment