So after working out yesterday, I was talking to Lawrence on the phone and just started crying. I don't know if it's because everything felt so hard and I was sick and tired...or if it was PMS and I'm getting my period soon.
I asked him to pick me up from the train station because I really didn't feel like walking home. We stopped by Border's where I bought a Kakuro puzzle book and then went to Blockbuster where we rented the latest Harry Pottery movie (he watched it without me and I never got around to seeing it).
It was 2.5 hours, but I felt like barely anything happened. It was nice to get interested in the world again and this morning I thought to pick up my copy of Deathly Hallows and finally start reading it.
ETA - menstruation it is! about time too...
No comments:
Post a Comment