Tonight was with Melody and it was all kettlebells. It felt good to do strength training.
30x each with the 12kg kettlebell:
- 2-handed swings
- single-handed swings (right)
- single-handed swings (left)
1-handed presses with the 12kg kettlebell:
- about 15x with the right arm, and hold for 10 seconds
- about 8x with the left arm, and hold for 10 seconds
15x suitcase squats with two 16kg kettlebells
15x 1-handed rows with the 12kg kettlebell
15x assisted pull-ups
15x push-ups on the 16kg kettlebells
repeat the three sets of 30x kettlebell swings with the 12kg kettlebell
_____________________________________
I think the bootcamp training has been helping my stamina with the strength workouts - besides the cardio, it's at least double the amount of strenuous exercise from before.
Food is still the most difficult part to nail down, especially on the weekends. We go to sleep late (we went out to Lawrence's cousin's friend's place on Saturday night where they played Big 2 & mah jongg until 2am). We left earlier than usual, but still didn't get to sleep until around 3-3:30am. Each morning we didn't get up until around 11am. That pushed back breakfast & lunch so both my sleeping and eating schedules were screwed up. On the weekends, I think the last thing Lawrence wants to do is eat at home, especially if we're hanging out with Phillip. It's hard to get enough water too, but that's my fault. I could be carrying around my water bottle if I put my mind to it more. :/
No comments:
Post a Comment