We have a scale in the apartment building's shared gym.
I weighed in at 172lbs a couple weeks ago, but I was pretty dehydrated and probably retaining water. It was also at the end of the day.
At the start of the boot camp, they weight you and I started at 170lbs.
Over the weekend, I went to the gym in the morning to see how I was doing after a week. 166lbs.
I didn't want to get too excited since it was probably all water weight anyway. It could also have been a fluke - the low end of a varying weight due to who-knows-what. So, I went back the next morning with Lawrence in tow (I had a bowl of cereal already). 166.5lbs. I wonder how much of the weight difference was due to pre-menstrual water retention?
Now that my period is over and I'm better hydrated...let's see how this next week goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment