Sunday, March 21, 2010

crochet photo

Photo of my lace doily being blocked on a board with 60 pins.  An overhead shot of the same doily.  The lace doily I finished blocking yesterday.









2 comments:

B L T said...

i showed my mommy. she wants to learn from you! (or at least, direct her to someplace/something to learn)

matikin9 said...

:D I actually have a Chinese crochet book she can have! It's full of basic patterns and has instructions in the back. I don't know how good of a book it is since I can't read it, but it's probably good enough to get her started. Haha, I wonder if my mom could teach her? My mom knows how to do basic crochet. If she wants to do the doilies it would actually be easy cause she just has to know how to read charts. I use Japanese pattern books which are all charted (no reading necessary).