Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cooking [almost] every night?

I'm on a cooking roll!  I think what really kick started it all was when I subscribed to several cooking blogs.  They'd have really awesome sounding recipes, often using foods I never considered cooking before.  Before long it turned into a culinary adventure!  :)  I can't even keep up with tracking all of it here.  These are a few recipes I made lately that I ended up really liking:


smittenkitchen: moroccan-spiced spaghetti squash

The Wednesday Chef: carmelized corn with fresh mint

Just Hungry: new potatoes with butter and soy sauce

Spiced Pumpkin Ice Cream

2 comments:

B L T said...

you should try www.101cookbooks.com too. she (i just met her, @ an SF food event!) and smittenkitchen are my favorite food bloggers... i don't really follow anyone else. <3

making smittenkitchen's chard+sweet potato gratin this week for thanksgiving... the pictures of her son are also ridiculously cute!

matikin9 said...

I actually have been reading her blog! I've marked a few different recipes, but they seem to have a higher number of ingredients I don't already have in my kitchen so I've been putting them off.