Success!
I have a pot of vegetables on the stove right now. I can probably eat that tomorrow. Meanwhile, I stir fried some noodles with sliced top sirloin beef and cabbage. I also blanched celery and tossed it in soy sauce, sesame oil, and sugar. It didn't turn out bad, and I positively LOVED the celery. That's surprising because I usually hate celery. I don't like the grassy taste. I think the blanching removes most of the grassiness and then the sesame oil just adds yummmmminess.
I still need a thermos or something to bring soup to work in.
1 comment:
neeena!
i haven't done any canning yet, but am starting to realize the folly of my ways since i've discovered how delicious canned tomatoes are for casseroles and stuff.
my csa is ending in two weeks, until march, so i think i'm going to take the time off to learn how to properly make natto (!), yogurt, kimchee, and other fermented/pickled things. yippeee
Post a Comment