Today we picked up the barbells again - it's been a while. Some of the exercises were done with 20 lbs and some with 30 lbs, but I didn't keep track which.
Started off with 15 reps of the barbell clean and press (I recall this one being 30 lbs) - a lift where you're using your lower body to pop/push the weights up.
I did 15 barbell rows on each side.
I did squats with the barbell held straight up above my head.
I did 15 one-handed, one-legged deadlifts on each side. With this, I basically held the barbell in one hand while bending forward and lifting the opposite leg behind me.
With 2 barbells parallel on the ground, I put my hands on the bars and did 15 push-ups from the knees.
The last exercise was 15 reps of barbell roll outs. This is very difficult if your core strength sucks like mine does.
I think there may have been more exercises, but I don't remember.
For dinner I ate half a Chipotle burrito with rice, black beans, steak, cheese, and guacamole, but without the tortilla. This was apparently about 390 calories, which is not so bad for a meal.
No comments:
Post a Comment