Last night I did BOSU ball exercises.
Bouncy side up, I had to lean all the way back and then bring myself up to a standing position without using my arms.
Bouncy side down, I had to hold onto the sides and do 10 push-ups, then 10 mountain climbers (bend one leg so my knee is up near my chest, then alternate), 9 push-ups, 9 mountain climbers, etc. :D I was able to go down further than 50% each time, so I did them all from my feet instead of the knees. I did take a lot of breaks tho. :(
Lastly, bouncy side up, I had to step onto the ball with one foot, bending down into a lunge position. Bringing the back leg forward and stepping with it over the ball (so that it's now in front), bend down again into a lunge position. Step back with that leg over the BOSU ball again and repeat. 15 times on each side. Man, that is a lot more tiring than it looks! LOL, I got so tired I fell over at one point. O_o
I tried out some DDR on Sunday and I'm glad to say that I can still do it reasonably well!
No comments:
Post a Comment