After eating at independent restaurants through the majority of college, I tended to look down on chain restaurants. However, as I found recently, I think that Soup Plantation (at least, the one in Pasadena) is one place worth going back to. We can get yummy salads, a variety of soups, and some pastas/breads. The food is fresh and edible (har har). At $9.70 per person for dinner, we probably wouldn't go there without a coupon. But, with a coupon, we paid closer to $8 per person. Okay, put that way it doesn't sound like much of a difference but I'm sure it would add up. The sucky thing about the "one free meal" coupon is that you have to buy 2 drinks...which costs an extra $4.60. So, you're only really saving $5 instead of $9.70 by using the coupon if you would have drank water anyway.
It's also pretty awesome that they include the nutritional info for all their food on their website.
No comments:
Post a Comment