Tuesday, May 5, 2009

FAILZ

OMGZ, FAILLLLL. I took a nap yesterday afternoon at 5:50pm. I just laid down to rest a bit. I was all dressed & ready to go work out. I woke up and checked the clock every five minutes to make sure I'd get up and be out the door at 6:15pm so I could make it to the gym by 6:30pm. Until I woke up and found that it was 6:45pm already. :( :( :( Bad Nina! I called Melody and she said if I was that tired, it was probably best I didn't work out anyway. Agreed, but still...argh.

I also finished off the rest of the coffee flavored ice cream I had munching on all weekend. It was probably about half the pint. BUT STILL. I had been good and eating only a few thin spoonfulls at a time.

At least I did take time to make myself lunch. I made fried rice with egg, green onion, Trader Joes' mango chicken sausage, and bok choy.

Tonight is a knitting Cinco de Mayo party! w00t!

No comments: