Lawrence woke up at 5am today saying he felt nauseous. He ran to the bathroom and retched a few times. Apparently nothing came out but he still wasn't feeling good and stayed up for a little bit. He also felt really cold and so jumped back into bed with his robe on. Suddenly he felt really nauseous again and this time threw up in toilet a few times.
He thought it might have been from eating some undercooked beef at Gyu-Kaku last night but I didn't have any issues and he eats semi-raw beef plenty of of times without trouble. I was wondering if the supplements he took were to blame, but he said those were taken in the morning and they would have been long out of his system by then. The only other thing I can think of is that he has been working out his body too hard and did not realize it. Even then, why would his body react all of a sudden in the middle of the night?
Oh, another potential source could have been from having too MUCH beef last night with little else. He didn't eat any of the ramen that Phillip ordered (I had a bowl) and only had a single bite of the salad I ordered (I ate pretty much all of it). We didn't order any other vegetables so everything he ate was just meat. That could have caused indigestion and excessive acid in his stomach, I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment