Friday, May 29, 2009

Workout & bewbies

Last night's workout:
  • 20 double-handed, 20 left hand, 20 right hand swings with the 12kg kettlebells.
  • 15 times on the BOSU ball - lean back on the ball and then stand up without using your arms, keeping your legs straight, inch forward with your hands and do a push-up, inch back with your hands and stand up, repeat.
  • 15 times on the BOSU ball with bouncy side down - start with hands on the sides of the BOSU and legs crouched, jump your feet back and do a push-up, jump your feet forward and stand, lifting the BOSU against your chest, repeat.
  • 15 times on each side - lunges with the forward foot stepping on a mini-BOSU (I think it was about 12 inches in diameter)
  • 20 roll-outs on the ab wheel
Over the weekend, I FINALLY got of my butt and went to the Wizard of Bras. It's a bra store in Monrovia that the ladies at my knitting group have mentioned. I've been wanting to go because I've never been properly fitted (I've learned that Victoria's Secret does NOT count). I found out that I am in fact not a 36C, which I had suspected because my bras did not seem to fit like they should. I'm actually a 36D. WHOOO-BOY.

So...I know bra-fitting didn't actually make my boobs bigger, but they sure feel bigger in my mind now. The bras I bought are also now properly supportive. The band in the back is actually supposed to sit a lot lower than I realized. The lady helping me out also said that it's the band that supports, not the straps.

Yay for teh bewbies!

No comments: