Sunday, August 16, 2009

Elements Kitchen

I just had a brunch meal at Elements Kitchen, in Pasadena. That was some good food (and it helped that we didn't have to pay for it). I got the buttermilk biscuits that come with honey butter and strawberry jam. The biscuits were so deliciously flakey! YUM. For an entree I ordered the croissant sandwich that came with bacon, eggs, and a tomato aoili with a side of sweet potato homefries. The croissant was also deliciously flakey. The eggs were perfect and just a little gooey in the yolk. The bacon would have been better if it were folded up so that I didn't have to bite of chunks of it at the ends to reach the rest of the sandwich.

Lawrence got the duck burrito and said it was good. There was also a farmer's market salad that was very fresh and yummy. Josh got the lobster mac'n cheese with wild mushrooms and truffle oil. That was very delicious but came a little too late in our meal (they may have forgot about it).

No comments: